Friday, May 22, 2009

4chan Followup

So 4chan's back up, but /b/ is still loading god-forsakenly slow.  What this means is /b/ has raided other boards with its faggotry and camwhores.  /x/ is practically non-existent.  Whenever a on-topic post is made, the /b/tards pretty much make sure its off the first page in minutes.  Fortunately it is minutes, and not seconds like /b/ normally is.  Still annoying, and I don't think I'll return to /x/ anytime in the near future.  I've more or less stopped being on the internet for the entire duration of being awake.  Its feels quite nice actually.  Granted I'm still not leaving the house except to go to work and such.  But still.  Its quite relieving not to have to worry about e-drama and other bullshit going down with my "friends."  I've gotten around to games I've been meaning to play but never got around to, and replaying older games. 

Of course I won't be able to live for extended periods of time without the internet, but I at least can say I don't NEED the internet 24/7.  I can survive without it.

Unfortunately I came down with the flu yesterday.  I'm feeling better today, but my throat still hurts and I have a headache randomly throughout the day.  I took some Nyquil last night.  That was fun.  Had the weirdest fucking dreams ever.  Unfortunately I can't remember any of them, but I remember waking up thinking "what the fuck was that about?"  I'll take some more tonight.  Hopefully I'll have some more fucked up dreams.  Thats what I like about Nyquil.  When I was in highschool I was addicted to the stuff.  I used the confession that I couldn't sleep with out it, but that was bullshit.  I just wanted to use the stuff because the fucked up dreams were awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment