Thursday, May 28, 2009

New layout

Heh, I made my blog look like 4-ch.  It took awhile to do, and I like how it turned out.  There's still a few bugs here and there I'll try and figure out.  Like the fucking title at the bottom.  The title at the top is just a picture, and is not really the title.  The title at the bottom is the real title.  It somehow got stuck down there. I'll try and figure out what happened, but I could fucking care less.  I might add a description at the top in the title picture, but I can't think of anything to put in a description.  Maybe I'll add one later when I'm actually interesting.  Right now I got the main page up and running, thats all I fucking care about right now.  Links, labels, widgets all come next.  Maybe I'll work on those this weekend, I have to go to work tomorrow.

I finally listened to DQN Electronics 3 and 9 in the last few days.  I must say, they're pretty fucking awesome.  The Outro of DQN 3 had me laughing out loud.  I must admit, some of the track are meant to fucking annoy you, and they work too, but over all, they're both pretty fucking epic.  One of the tracks in DQN 9 Rick Rolls you in the middle of the track, how epic is that?

I still need to listen to 10 and 11, and Title.  I'll get to them in the next few nights.  One of them has the infamous Loli no Isshou, so I can't wait to here the epicness of that.

Damn I wish my irl friends were VIP Quality, then they could bask in the awesomeness of these albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment