Tuesday, August 11, 2009

2 months later...

I felt I should update by blog.  But its really not late enough for me to do this.  I prefer to update really late at night cause I start to ramble and shit.  I come up with some crazy ideas and stuff, which I forget by the time I get up the next day.  

Its raining again today.  It always fucking rains.  Fucking Florida.  I usually like the rain, but right now its pissing me off.  Speaking of rain.  Apparently theres finally a tropical storm.  The first one this year.  About fucking time.  It nearly mid August, and hurricane season starts the beginning of June.  2 months and not a single hurricane.  Boring.  I mean I don't want anything severe like Katrina again, but damn.  

Finally saw the Harry Potter movie.  Meh.  It was alright.  I think now that I know how the series ends, it kind of lost its novelty or something.  I just didn't feel emotionally attached to the story like I did the previous ones.  Personally the first three movies are the best.  

I got all my speech class shit done.  I'm averaging a B in the class right now.  All I have left is the exam tomorrow.  This class was utter shit.  I suggest anyone taking a summer class to not take speech during the summer.  Its shorter than the normal fall/spring classes, so you basically have a few days to actually research and write the speech.  Its not worth the stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment